Gulf New Energy Group is a global developer and EPC of renewable energy power plants. With a track record of 450MW, Gulf New Energy Group plans, builds and operates renewable energy systems in the utility scale multi-megawatt range.
Gulf New Energy Group integrates the entire value chain under one roof. Gulf New Energy Group and its partners provide experienced resources in the Middle East for project development and management and plant design. Our local partnerships provide resources for local design adaptations, plant construction and grid connection, as well as operation and maintenance.
The markets for electricity from renewable energy sources are moving from subsidized European and North American markets to countries with high insolation and the pressing need for electricity – mainly emerging economies.
This is due to:
- Rising awareness of the high cost of deploying non-economic power technologies
- Rising oil prices
- Declining investments required for renewable energy technologies
- Broader and deeper operating experience with renewable energy technologies, better understanding of operating risks
- Declining capital costs in emerging economies (capital costs are the “fuel” of renewable energy), lower country risk premiums
- Better financial systems and more financing experience in emerging economies
Meet The Team